Covid-19 Response and Updates
May 23, 2020
As of Monday May 25 we are opening our doors for business.
However we have to follow certain protocols. In addition we have our state of the art online live consultation network in the process of being set up and encourage you to try it. Custom Framing from the comfort of your own home.
Protocols while open.
Monday to Friday: 10-4
Sat- Sun: Closed
1. 10am-12pm is reserved for elderly and people at risk
2. 12pm-4pm open to the public however we are also taking appointments and we can only allow 2 people in the shop at a time. Click here to make an appointment.
Once in the store, for everyone's safety, we ask that you;
1. Sanitize at door.
2. Masks On. If you do not have a mask, one will be given to you.
4. 2 people maximum in store to keep 2 metres apart.
5. All pickups are roadside during summer.
However we offer curbside service all day for both standard items and custom framing.
For Custom Framing try our one on one live video consultation. Here's how it works:
1. Curbside dropoff at the door.
2. We schedule an online live video consultation.
3. Have online consultation.
4. We get to work & call/email/msg you when ready
5. Curbside pickup
If you have standard items, simply call us and we can schedule an online consultation.
April 1 2020
Due to the Covid-19 crisis and following government guidelines, on March 25, 2020 we temporarily suspended in-shop consultations and walk-ins for custom framing. We are closely monitoring Government updates and we will keep you up to date as to when we will open.
However as always we continue to offer curbside drop off and pickup service. For standard items and wholesale clients we are taking orders by phone, email, and online.
For Custom framing. (ie. Paintings, watercolors, pastels, photos, memorabilia....) everything is done online via live feed consultations. We have installed 3 cameras to be able to offer live online consultation as if you were in the shop, from the comfort of your own home.
Here’s how it works:
1. Curbside Drop-off - Drop off your item
2. Schedule an online consultation by phone.
3. We get to work and do our magic. We frame it and call you, text you, and/or email you once its ready for pickup
4. Curbside pickup. Pop the trunk and we will put it right in your trunk. Or we can schedule a delivery for a minimal cost
5. Once home, discard the stretch wrap, wash you hands and hang your frame.
Payment options - You can pay by phone, or debit/credit on pickup.
Remember we are always available by phone and email for any questions or queries. You can also reach us through the several contact forms on our website, or chat live with us on our website, as well as through all major social media platforms.
For existing clients, and businesses live consultations call us and we will schedule time for one-on-one online live consultation.
Our highest priority is the safety of everyone during this Covid-19 crisis, therefor we take all measures to ensure everyone's health.
1. All items are quarantined for 3 days before work is commenced on them.
2. Your item comes in contact with only one person during the framing process.
3. All work tables and tools are cleaned and sanitized throughout the day.
4. All items are edge wrapped with stretch wrap.
5. All finished frames once complete and wrapped, are shelved for 3 days before they can be picked up.
3. All pickups are curb side delivery or we can arrange a delivery for a minimal cost.
Payment options - You can pay by phone, or debit/credit on pickup. If you have an account with us you can pay by cheque.
Thank you for you patients and understanding. Lets march forward together, while we take care of each other.
We will continue to monitor reports and follow government and health officials guidelines and we will keep you posted as new information is available.
April 6, 2020
Era Frames in partnership with Zemco Techonologies have Focused our Efforts To Provide Protective Safety Shields For Retailers and Medical clinics.
We have all found ourselves in unprecedented times and we are all on brand new terrain. We are confronted with a brand new reality and we must all make adjustments in our activities and awareness. Our greatest concern is the well being and health of everyone. As we are becoming accustomed to our new normal and following government guidelines we recognize the need for retailers and employers to safe guard their employees and their customers. To that end we have teamed up with Zemco Technologies and diverted our energies to providing effective and cost efficient physical barriers (sneeze guards) for all essential workers and retailers. Click here for more information.
In our effort to provide relevant information we have included below a short list of advice from Health Canada to retailers and essential businesses.
We will continue to provide services and important information right here on this page as we prepare to open for business again.
To prevent and limit the spread of COVID-19 in their workplaces, the Canadian Government has listed a series of measures employers and employees should take. Here are some of them. For the full list click here
Develop and/or enhance your retail's environmental cleaning procedures and protocols
Ensure that infection prevention and control (IPC) equipment and supplies are available for employees and customers
Modify service delivery approach to prevent and limit contact between employees and customers and amongst customers
Limit the handling of credit cards and loyalty cards wherever possible, by allowing customers to scan.
Offer dedicated shopping hours for seniors and other vulnerable people
Modify infrastructure to enhance physical distancing by 2 metres:
Display clear signs in multiple locations that indicate the maximum number of customers and staff a store can accommodate at any one time.
Place markers such as tape or cones every 2 metres to provide customers with visible queues.
Install physical barriers such as Plexiglas at check out or other service counters to create a barrier between the employees and customers
Post signs at the entrance and at each check out counters indicating no customer packaging (e.g., containers, reusable bags, or boxes) are to be brought in or used or placed on check out counters
For the complete list Click here.